Group Benefits & Retirement
Who needs Personal Insurance?
Risk of Critical Illness Before Age 65
Risk of Disability Before Age 65
Risk of Death Before Age 65
For a 25 year-old female, non-smoker, the probability of dying, becoming disabled, or critically ill before 65 yrs of age is: 52%
The younger you are, the less you’ll pay for coverage (all else being equal). Lock in low rates today!
What type of insurance policy do I need?
- Critical Illness Insurance – “If I incur a life-threatening illness, such as cancer, how will I provide for my dependents? What expenses will I incur in managing my illness?”
- Disability Insurance – “If I can’t work, how will I pay for ongoing living expenses?” or …. “I have coverage, but is it sufficient to replace my lost income?”
- Term Life Insurance – “If I pass away, what happpens to my mortgage and other debts?”
Talk to one of our licensed advisors to learn more about which policy best suits you.
of Canadians feel they are vulnerable to gaps in coverage or are underinsured – according to a study by Edward Jones
Attract & Retain Key Employees
with a Group Benefits & Retirement Plan
Why implement a Group Benefits plan?
- 1. Tax efficient employee compensation
- 2. Protect investment in Employees
- 3. Reduce absenteeism and increase productivity
Group Benefit Plans are a crucial element in attracting and retaining the very best employees. They are also one of the few remaining forms of tax-effective compensation in Canada, and yet most plans are designed with little attention to the individual client.
At Crossgrove & Company, our team has decades of experience advising clients on their group benefit needs. Using our Acumen Benefit Audit we do a full check-up of your businesses needs, and then offer strategic advice and planning to optimize the performance of the benefit plan.
Save 10% or more
on a plan with Equal or BETTER Benefits
Need a reason to setup a Group Retirement Plan?
1. Allow you to invest money in your own retirement
2. Reduce your business’ tax burden
3. Reduce employee turnover – spend less on recruitment
“Treat your employees as you would treat your most loyal client”
As a business owner you’re constantly thinking of ways to attract and retain valuable employees, thereby reducing the expense of recruiting, onboarding and training. It may be worthwhile to consider adding a group retirement savings plan.
and get the most out of your group retirement plan
Grow YOUR Wealth
by reducing known drags on investment performance
Our Investment Approach
As we believe that client relationships are vital for success, we do not define you by a single asset mix, risk profile, or investment policy. By understanding your individual goals and objectives, Crossgrove & Company can review and advise what is best for your unique needs. And by focusing on areas under our client’s control, we strive to outperform other options by reducing known drags on investment performance such as Fees, Taxes and Investor Behavior.
Have a question?
Talk to an Advisor
Simply fill out the appropriate fields