What motivates your workforce?
Attract & Retain Key Employees
with a Group Benefit & Retirement Plan
Why Implement a Group Benefit Plan?
- 1. Tax efficient employee compensation
- 2. Protect Investment in Employees
- 3. Reduce absenteeism and increase productivity
<< Explore >>
Business Manager, Sheet Metal Worker’s International Association – Local Union No. 504
“It is any plan sponsor’s responsibility to provide their members with investment options and to meet minimum CAP guidelines. I and other Trustees on the Local pension plan believe that we should exceed the CAP guidelines and that individual retirement and financial planning should be offered to our members so that they have access to professional help managing all aspects of their financial life and not just to provide retirement security.
Jules and the team at Crossgrove & Company have been second to none on two factors:
- Providing our trustees with knowledge of the regulations of the pension act and knowledge of our plan; they have reduced our fees significantly and the plan has performed well.
- They provide our members with professional and friendly advice along with personal financial planning.
We highly recommend Jules Lalonde and Crossgrove & Company for individuals or other plan sponsors to consider as their consultant and advisor for their members.”
Talk to a Group Benefits Consultant or Retirement Specialist
Simply fill out the appropriate fields